The Gynaecology department at Vinita Hospital is made up of a specialised team of board-certified doctors who have the primary goal is to offer the most comprehensive and compassionate medical care for women of all ages. This team has earned a reputation of being the most reliable and the best Gynaecology hospital in Chennai because it has an efficient group of doctors and gynaecologists in Chennai.
We are equipped with state-of-the-art healthcare facilities to treat all kinds of gynaecological issues and disorders. The gynaecologists in Chennai at this department are highly skilled and experienced in handling all types of gynaecological emergencies and critical situations such as heavy internal bleeding, high-risk pregnancies, ovarian cancer and others. It has made gynaecological care available easily for women of all ages, including premenstrual girls as well as postmenopausal women.
Moreover, this gynaecology hospital in Chennai aids in high-risk pregnancy management by paying special attention towards life saving parental treatment besides maintaining a long-term health of the mother and baby making the services unique here. Also, you can experience a gynaecological care on infertility that helps women to undergo all kinds of possible tests, analyse their gynaecological issues and offer expert solutions including the sophisticated techniques using the cutting-edge treatment options.
What is Gynaecology or Obstetrics?
Gynaecology or Obstetrics is the medical as well as surgical speciality dealing with conditions related to the reproductive system in females. While Gynaecology literally means treating women in general, Obstetrics deals with pregnant women and their unborn child.
Most Gynaecologists and obstetricians in the gynaecology hospital in Chennai use a wide range of medical and surgical procedures such as laparoscopy, hysterectomies and cone biopsies; and obstetric procedures including cervical sutures, C-section or caesarean and external cephalic version (ECV).
The most common conditions treated in this best gynaecologist hospital in Chennai include the following:
- Chronic Pelvic Pain. People who have chronic pelvic pain can benefit from the best gynaecologist hospital in Chennai as the experts here focus on a multidisciplinary approach to care. Your doctor will be specialized in physical medicine, pain medicine, and rehabilitation, gastroenterology, behavioural health, and minimally invasive gynaecologic surgery. If you wish, your doctor at the gynaecology hospital in Chennai will consult with your primary provider for long-term management.
- Endometriosis. Any woman who is prone to endometriosis will have to work with doctors to get an exclusive treatment to improve care and outcomes. It is a condition in which cells similar to the lining of the uterus or endometrium grow out of the uterus. The specialists will treat all concerns relating to the female reproductive system including gynaecology, urogynaecology, oncology, infectious as well as other diseases.
- Vulvar Skin Conditions. People with complicated vulvar skin conditions will have to be evaluated and treated with a combined effort between a gynaecologist and an expert dermatologist in the gynaecology hospital in Chennai to deal with the skin conditions.
- General Women’s Health: Routine gynaecologic care, screening of breast diseases, menstrual/bleeding issues, Paediatric/adolescent gynaecologic care, menopause management
- Uterine Surgeries: Fibroids and other uterine abnormalities (laparoscopic myomectomy), aden myomectomy, rudimentary horn excision, total laparoscopic hysterectomy, lap. sterilisation, laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy,
- Hysteroscopic Procedures: Septum resection, myomectomy, polypectomy, tubal cannulation is treated in the gynaecology hospital in Chennai.
- Ovarian Surgeries: Follicular puncture, cystectomy, adhesiolysis, ovarian biopsy, oophorectomy
- Gynaecological Oncology: Ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, cervical cancer, breast cancer. vulva cancer, colposcopy and pap smear for cancer screening
- Tubal Surgeries: Salpingectomy, tubal surgeries for ectopic gestation,
- Urogynaecology: Pelvic organ prolapses, overactive bladder, urinary incontinence, genital fistulas. Advanced treatments including sacral neuromodulation for overactive bladder and voiding dysfunction, minimally invasive slings for incontinence, minimal access repairs through the vagina, non-surgical therapies for patients with diseases or disorders of the pelvic floor including physical therapy or rehabilitation.
- Menstrual Disorders: Heavy abdominal pain, abnormal bleeding, irregular or no menstruation are treated by the gynaecologist in Chennai.
- Menopausal Problems: Polyps, mood swings, hot flashes, sleep problems etc associated with menopause are treated in the gynaecology hospital in Chennai.
There are various services offered by the gynaecologist in Chennai at the Vinita Hospital. Some of the advanced services include:
- High risk pregnancy care
- Routine pregnancy care
- Painless labour
- Hysteroscopic surgery namely the hysteroscopic myomectomy, septum resection, tubal cannulation, endometrial resection and adhesiolysis.
- Laparoscopic surgery for all gynaecological disorders
- Most advanced unique and specialized care unit for premature babies
- Thema choice uterine ablation therapy (non-operative or non-surgical treatment for bleeding disorders of the uterus)
- Gynaecological oncology
- Planned parenthood services are treated in the best gynaecology hospital in Chennai with the help of contraceptive devices and methods.
Moreover, the gynaecology hospital in Chennai like the Vinita Hospital offers other different procedures with the best gynaecologist in Chennai including:
- External Cephalic Version – It is a medical terminology to turn a baby around inside the womb of the mother to help the baby face the right direction.
- Caesarean – When vaginal delivery is not considered to be an opt option, an obstetrician will join with the gynaecologist in Chennai to surgically deliver the child.
- Cervical Cerclage – This procedure is performed in the gynaecology hospital in Chennai as it is related to strengthening a woman’s cervix in order to prevent miscarriages.
- Antenatal Care – It is provided for the new or existing mothers to deal with normal and high-risk pregnancies.
- Level 3 – Ultrasound – This is offered to all pregnant women for detecting congenital anomalies in the fetus.
Why Vinita Hospital?
Our expert team in the department of gynaecology provides total focus on women’s comprehensive health care which is based on both primary and referral basis. We offer complete outpatient and inpatient obstetrics and gynaecological care with the latest minimal access gynaecological surgeries.
- Along with high excellence in this gynaecology hospital in Chennai, we manage high risk pregnancies. This department of gynaecology with the highly talented and highly skilled gynaecologists extend an outstanding care for all pregnant women. We have also combined modern obstetrics to enable our patients to gain the best benefits of both sciences.
- Our specialists here are very much committed to the conquest of basic and complex surgical and medical diseases.
Benefits of gynaecologists
- Women’s reproductive health: Gynaecologists specialize in women’s reproductive health, dealing with issues from puberty to menopause.
- Preventive care: Provide essential screenings such as Pap smears and mammograms for early detection of potential health problems.
- Family planning: Offer advice on contraception, fertility, and family planning.
- Antenatal care: Monitor and support pregnant women to ensure a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
- Menstrual health: Address menstrual irregularities and related concerns.
- Infections and diseases: Diagnosing and treating gynaecological infections and diseases.
- Women’s Wellness: Promoting overall wellbeing through comprehensive care.
Thus, if you expect a caring, comprehensive and compassionate women’s healthcare with the best gynaecologist in Chennai, then approaching Vinita Hospital can be an appropriate choice for you. This gynaecology hospital in Chennai promises to offer a full spectrum of general and speciality gynaecological care with the professionally experienced medical team of doctors to provide the highest level of confidence to the mother for a safe and stress-free delivery.
Read also Preventive Healthcare Services